Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Looking for work

I get quite a few people emailing me looking for work, I don't have any vacancys but maybe somebody out there does, from here on in I shall start posting them. I was also thinking about adding a for sale thread.

Gary...

My name is Antonio Lo Franco

I am writing in response to the vacancy for The ground crew position

for your consideration.

I would welcome the opportunity to utilise the knowledge and experience I have gained from my job as hot air balloons Pilot and through my responsibilities

. My work experience over the past few years in this job in Italy has reaffirmed my interest in this sports ground of work and helped me to develop an ability to work and knowledge with enthusiasm.

During the last four years at owner and pilot hot air balloons me to develop my leadership skills and increased my awareness of the dynamics of small and medium-sized businesses.

A year abroad, and my extensive travelling experiences, have offered me opportunities to adapt to new environments. I have learned how important it is to be flexible and make use of my own resources.

I ‘m excellent physical fitness and strength,
a cheerful personality, responsible driving skills, the ability to live
with others, and a neat, clean-cut appearance. I’m fluency working knowledge and spoken Italian, English a bit French

I’m
resident in EU
* my weight is 68 kg I have * Completely clean driving record
I’ve 10 years driving experience

I am available for interview at any time in the coming weeks, and am available for work from the end of December. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Antonio Lo Franco

www.mediaballoons.com

No comments: