Friday, February 02, 2007

Those of you in Blighty, you know what to do....

Pop over here
http://cutebritchickmatch.blogspot.com/2007/02/currently-accepting-valentine
s-day-date.html

And send a report back

Currently accepting Valentines Day date candidates!

It would be nice to do something different this year for Valentines Day: in
fact just to do something would be good. I must say it would have to be
original yet unique, different and interesting, with some fun thrown in
there as well! So far, I've not had any offers for my date in a hot air
balloon - which by the way I'd still like to do. The closest to a unique
date I have been offered was to go to a huge pool of melted warm chocolate
and have my date dunk me in there so I could be even more sweeter. (Thanks
for the offer Mr. Chocolate dunker!)

You might find yourself in some sort of spam world though.

G

No comments: