Come celebrate the best year of Lisa's life all in support of 'Reach For The Sky!' a hot air balloon event dedicated to children with developmental disabilities.
All proceeds raised at the LeVack Block will be used to elevate this highly anticipated event far off the ground!
Suggested admission to LaVeck Block: $10 cover
Special balloon martini's
Special *guest* appearances!
Much, much more!
What is Reach for the Sky?
Reach for the Sky is a hot air balloon event dedicated to children living with developmental disabilities. The magical day will be held in June 2009 in Port Perry Ont (1.5 hrs north east of Toronto)
• An integral fundraising initiative for children’s programs which are not supported by the government and rely solely on public donations
• To raise public awareness of developmental disabilities
• To bridge family, charity and community
• The overall community and balloon enthusiasts of all ages
• Families and their children with developmental disabilities
• Charity staff and front line workers
• Event sponsors
• 50% of proceeds raised will be donated to The Reena Foundation in Toronto www.reenafoundation.org
• 50% of the proceeds raised will be donated to a local childrens's charity for the developmentally disabled within the Port Perry/Scugog Township area
If you love meeting new and exciting people, supporting children's charities and have ALWAYS wanted to go up in a hot air balloon, join our event planning committee today!
Volunteer positions are available, details at event!
Submit inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org for a full outline of volunteer responsibilities. Thank you for your interest in Reach for the Sky!
This is an ideaNation sponsored event.
ideaNation's mission is to INSPIRE, CONNECT & SUPPORT people who want to make a difference by developing projects in their community.
Facebook website http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6773723724